We go the extra mile to safeguard our customers and their patients.
Avella’s FDA-registered 503B outsourcing facilities maintain compliance with all cGMP requirements for safety and quality.
This focus on quality is embedded within all of our standard operating procedures:
- Both our Arizona and Texas facilities meet USP Chapter <797> and cGMP standards.
- Avella only procures sterile drugs and reservoirs from the most reputable, FDA-registered manufacturers—those with verified credentials and outstanding reputations for quality.
- We employ state-of-the-art automation resources like proprietary robotics technology to improve production efficiency and maintain unsurpassed quality.
- Avella performs potency, sterility and endotoxin testing on all end-products.
- Our quality assurance team, which includes chemists, microbiologists, and pharmacists, oversees all the processes related to development and distribution of these products.
- We provide customized labeling capabilities that can prevent diversion, staff errors and misuse—allowing you to maintain patient safety.
Our dedication to quality has been validated by a variety of outside organizations including our accreditation through the Pharmacy Compounding Accreditation Board. Avella was one of the first organizations to seek this accreditation, and less than 200 pharmacies in the nation share this honor.
Learn more about Avella's safe latex-labeling practices here