Medical experts to educate healthcare professionals and cancer patients on changing landscape of cancer treatments
The Arizona Chapter of The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society and Avella Specialty Pharmacy announces it will present a day of discussion about the latest advancements, trends and management of oral chemotherapy medications. The free event will take place on Feb. 9, from 10:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m., at SkySong, the ASU Scottsdale Innovation Center, 1475 N. Scottsdale Road, Scottsdale.
- Jeffrey Schriber, MD, FRCP, Cancer Transplant Institute
- Denice Gibson, RN, MSN, CRNI, AOCNS, Cancer Transplant Institute at Virginia G Piper Cancer Center
- Andrea Montoya, Certified Physician Assistant, Celgene
- Jodi Pelusi, PhD, FNP, AOCNP, Arizona Oncology – US Oncology
- Roxanne Parker, RN, MSN, CPN, Arizona Oncology – US Oncology
- Eric Sredzinski, Pharm.D, AAHIVE, - Avella Specialty Pharmacy